OUTRIGHT REPEAL OF THE JONES ACT NOW
S.O.S. AGUA Y COMIDA
WE CAN ALL DO SOMETHING
100 DAYS 35 ACTIONS
A HUMANITARIAN CRISIS
#4,645 deaths from Hurricane Maria
#1,067,000 Puerto Rican votes in Florida
Elections matter. When our leaders in government don’t represent us we can be forgotten and even mistreated. The 5 million Puerto Ricans across the country have the power to change the future fate of their local communities and of their loved ones on the island by voting. This time we must take matters into our own hands. We are U.S. citizens and it’s our right.
Step 1: Register to Vote
<p?If you are a Florida resident, at least 18 years old and have a Florida license or ID card, you can register to vote online or by sending an application by mail. But hurry, deadlines to register in order to participate are coming up fast! Note: To vote in the primary election you must choose a party when registering to vote.
Deadlines to register are:
- Primary Election: July 30, 2018
- General Election: October 9, 2018
Online application (here)
Step 2: Vote!
The election dates for 2018 are:
- Primary Election: August 28, 2018 (This is held 10 weeks before the General Election to select party nominees you will vote for in the General Election.)
- General Election: November 6, 2018
WHAT WE STAND FOR
- THE WELL-BEING OF ALL PUERTO RICANS
- PUERTO RICO’S RECOVERY
- DEVELOPING AND SHARING ACTIONABLE SOLUTIONS
- CITIZEN ADVOCACY
- SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
HOW IT WORKS
100 DAYS FOR PUERTO RICO (100DAYSXPR) IS A MOVEMENT TO RALLY U.S. CITIZENS BY PROVIDING SIMPLE TOOLS TO TAKE CONCRETE SOCIAL AND POLITICAL ACTIONS TO SUPPORT PUERTO RICO’S RECOVERY AFTER THE DEVASTATION CAUSED BY HURRICANE MARIA AND THE ARCHIPELAGO’S LONG-TERM ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT.